We will provide technical support to users of EQUATRAN software who encounter difficulties with any of the following items:
- Unable to start the software in the designated computer during a valid licence period.
- Unable to use the designated computer and therefore needing to transfer the licence to a different computer.
- Encountering an unexplained error when running a calculation.
- Unable to converge a calculation.
Although we will do our best to resolve these issues, we will not necessarily perform a detailed investigation and/or calculation if this will be excessively time-consuming.
Please send support requests by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support will be provided to both trial and licensed users. In either case please provide the following information when you contact us by email:
- Profession (e.g., engineer, university professor, student)
- Company name, or name of academic institution.
- Email address (two addresses if possible, in case we have difficulty replying to one address) and telephone number.
- Country of residence
Please be aware that we may not respond to anonymous requests if the above information is not provided.
In some cases we may recommend a paid consulting solution. This may be appropriate if your problem needs more detailed investigation and/or calculation due to, for example: complex (many-variable) problem, many lines of code, urgency to solve the problem, etc.